Friday, June 22, 2018

Tonight I totally trashed the warp on the mini Wave.  I tried to outsmart myself and that never works.  I had a 2 ends dangling that were missed while winding the warp and I thought I could just wind all the warp forward, attach the 2 missed ends, and wind it back on.  Very wrong!  The tension and length of warp ends is all messed up.  I am afraid this one is for the trash can.

I set that mess aside, and went back to weaving of the floor inkle loom.  This one is not giving me any grief so far.


This is a band of dark and lights of each of the colors I have been using.  I really love this Bockens 16/2 linen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What insomnia can lead to!

 A couple of weeks ago I had a very bad case of insomnia.  I was not able to fall asleep, so rather than the torture of tossing and turning,...